The long life and fast heat recovery of 936 soldering tip increases user effectiveness, decreases production times, and costs. Soldering bits are constructed from highly conductive premium grade copper to transmit heat more quickly. This quick heat recovery enables more joints to be soldered, reducing manufacturing time and costs.
PCB, cable, LED lighting etc welding…….
Picture for 936 soldering tip
1. Raw materials is non-oxygenic copper, fast heat conduction;
2. Make use of special machinery and production process, the tip size precise;
3. Make use of the latest electroplating process, guarantee special corrosion resistant alloy layer thickness reaches 1 mm, soldering life over 30000-50000 points;
4. Certification: this product conforms to the European Union, the various chemical element authentication can meet the requirements of environmental protection, meet SGS standard;
5. Professional production in internal and external heat lead-free soldering tip, such as 30 W,40W,60W,80W,100W,150W,200series,900 series, 500 series, 501 series etc. Meanwhile, we accept OEM orders.
When a tip oxidizes and burnt flux accumulates solder will no longer wet the tip and stops the heat transfer making it difficult to solder. This is why it is important to clean the soldering tip. Oxidizing happens with all types of solder but is more frequent when using a lead-free solder especially with electronic work. Kindly use a wet sponge to wipe the tip to keep the tip clean.